Term: June 14 - August 5
Role: Logistics team members play an integral role in the daily operations of camp, serving in a “behind the scenes” capacity to help the camp program run smoothly. A logistics team member must be trustworthy, reliable and punctual. The position requires flexibility to handle various tasks, working independently and part of team. This is a contract position for the entire term, 6 days per week, 8 hours per day.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Filling and maintaining water cooler stations at athletic fields
· Assist in preparing supplies and equipment for camp opening
· Assist in storage and inventory of supplies and equipment for camp closing
· Set up and take down of equipment, supplies and decorations for special events
· Delivery of daily mid-day and evening snacks
· Delivery of mail and packages
· Transporting of luggage on opening and closing days
A valid US driver’s license
Ability to lift large and heavy packages and boxes and water coolers. Must have ability to safely lift minimum of 50 lbs. without assistance and to push and pull up to 150 lbs. with appropriate equipment. Requires significant demands on these physical requirements throughout entire work shift and requires tasks to be performed in all types of weather conditions.