Term June 14 - August 5
· Must be highly organized and responsible.
· Must be computer literate and knowledgeable in operation of word processing, spreadsheet, and database programs.
· Ability to answer telephones, interact with camper parents and relay messages.
· Ability to keep track of merchandise and mail.
· Assist with delivery of mail, esponsible for daily pick-up, sorting, and distribution of all mail and packages.
· Answer camp phone throughout the day, taking and delivering messages to the appropriate individuals.
· Assist with deliveries, keeping logs, storing supplies when necessary, and communicating to appropriate personnel that items have arrived.
· Assist Camp Administrator in all matters including, but not limited to, camper registration, data entry, bulk mailing, and reception duties.
· In charge of all communication with the outside world, including supervision of telephone system and mailings.